Friday, February 12, 2010

Whats The Best Ar 15 Cleaning Kit Olympic Arms AR-15 Problems?

Olympic Arms AR-15 problems? - whats the best ar 15 cleaning kit

I have an Oly AR-15 with a heavy barrel with a degree in goal Bushnell Trophy MP on it. When I bought the kind of vision in store for me and see me, it seemed, was dead. So yesterday I went to see it done, and had not even hit paper. After a while I learned when I turned about 7 are "on the left side and 7" under ????? At first I thought it was a problem with his eyes. I spent some time in this case and the identification 50yrds the best I could be a Group 1. "Not happy. I also had 3 different types of partners, new ammunition. Black Hills Fiocca things and some things Surp thousand. Any type of ammunition impact very different from each other as much as 5 "at 25 yrds. The bowls are between 40 and 55gns. I read on the optical visionAnd I get good reviews. I'm beginning to believe that his gun. I've heard that some of Olympic Arms is a very unreputable in terms of quality, but also other excited about them. Anyone else out there had problems or likes his Oly AR? If you have problems with this kind of view was Bushnell? More information about what could be the problem with this configuration? The course is free and clear of obstacles is very clean the gun, because it is fairly new. I do not know what happened here and I do not know how the loss of 223 to see this thing that you know / the girls that there are no further costs!

8 comments:

Jeff said...

bullet weight and twist the barrel ... photographed some light shells ... and I suspect that you have a fast rate from the tap to have ... try som 60 + loads of grain and see if it settle there.

Snowball said...

The same thing happened to me .. The rings are loose and allow a certain degree.

AL said...

Attention all! Please join me in this statement shows more spam abuse!

# 1 You have a reach of the poor. # 2: Turning 5yds, 25YD, 50YD Travel ball will be very different. After a good frame and rings and add it right ... sought to try to 25 meters 50 and 100yds shooting. The hotel lies in the role until his term of 1 or 2 "at 100yds.

It can also be the murderer. If all this is not possible, a bad run.

David S said...

Ars his party is not very good if you think Oly ARS are.

5.56 in 55-grain ammunition is available. What the hell do you think M193?

I am ready to beat the gun is not calibrated to 5.56 ARS are heavier than the barrel room 223 or room Wylde, NE 5.56

I accept Model 1 Sales, Del-ton Double Star before Oly kit gun mounted.

Go to any AR-15 forum and respected weapon matters Oly. Try www.m4carbine.net, www.AR15.com and others.

What kind of spin is your barrel? May, you should try more than 60 kinds of grains or to use any other object

Gregg Andrews said...

700 Nitro: I'm with you about the spam. It's ridiculous, boring. Who sees to report a spammer, this, I will. On the side, hopefully with the Olympic Arms AR 15 lines. Han boresighted professional. For a dealer who makes his living in the armory, not the actual sale of weapons. The fact that he does not qualify the sale firearems for the work. Worst case, a bad run. I'm sure you can return the barreled weapons, etc., Olympic, if you can prove that it was a manufacturing defect.

Slowpoke said...

I am a 10 years old car Olympia 15th The best you can do yrds in 50, is about 1 "group also ... whatever field or ammunition that you use. At 100 yrds, more like 2.5". Older RA Olympic arms are very poorly made, and it was very, very cheap ... got mine for less than $ 400 new. Therefore, we also have a DPMS AR15 barrel with stainless steel, which can all the way up to 600 yrds take of $ 1350th I have the same problem, but my car-15 crashes every now and every time and every time after 10 years and over 25,000 rounds and it's fun to shoot.

METROPOL... said...

Olympic Arms ?....

No, not his .....

When a good friend of mine who is also a pilot - I want your opinion ....... He said that was reliable and very comfortable to use .....

40 to 55 grains ?.... Start here to find the problem .... What kind of twisted gun barrel? ... Discover then paragraph 5 of this report rafting look - you should use the correct weight munitions ball then ......

http://www.6mmbr.com/223Rem.html

Get ammunition properly ..... in compliance testing

Also - Are you cool the barrel between shots ?.... Influence a heated barrel shot placement ....

Glacierw... said...

I build match AR.

I used a Oly've for 15 years in the military service rifle competition from dozens of PacFleet, all marine and international matches. Olympic Arms rifles are as good as they get.

The problem is that you use the wrong balls. DUH! What rock have been hiding under?

Back in the 1970s, the AR-15/M16 stamdard 223 Remington had 1:12 twist rate optomized 40-55gr bullets. Around 1986, the M16A2 adopted the 1:9 twist ammunition optomized 62gr green tip. Today, 1:8, 1:7, and 1:6.5 Twist barrels are common.

You can not drag a 40-55gr ammo in a match barrel AR modern. Note that the barrel is marked 5.56? Note that you can not find the 5.56 mm ammunition in the area which marks 55gr or lighter? Since barrel Stamp 2Take 40-23 Remington 55gr and 60gr take 5.56 sealed barrels and heavier. It's just like in 23 years!

Bottom line. His weapon is likely to be 1:9 (May 1:7 or 1:8 and more) and was developed to 62gr ammunition and large shells to shoot. The only reason I found boxes 40gr and 55 grain ammunition on the shelves of the store, because nobody can use them or not .......... Unless you have an old Colt AR-15 SP1 or a weapon cylinder 223rd

Please wake up. Read your owner's manual. Assume a training course. People like you give a bad reputation of RA. Like I said - things are so ........ for 23 years I think it was an appropriate warning.

Post a Comment