Monday, February 1, 2010

Marine Engineering Cut Of Mark I Have Finished+2. My Cut Off Mark Is 151.75. Where Can I Get Seat For Marine Or Aeronautical Engg/diploma ?

I have finished+2. my cut off mark is 151.75. where can i get seat for marine or aeronautical engg/diploma ? - marine engineering cut of mark

I want to study marine engineering or aeronautics and space technology. because my brand is weak, I can try to attend to. Please tell me where to get a place in Tamil Nadu. because my family is poor, can not go on the basis of the administration.

2 comments:

sona said...

In which category do you belong? CF, BC and MBC, which plays an important role in choosing a university. if you are so interested in these courses, you can test separately the application of the marines or army.

All the best.

sona said...

In which category do you belong? CF, BC and MBC, which plays an important role in choosing a university. if you are so interested in these courses, you can test separately the application of the marines or army.

All the best.

Post a Comment