Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cat Scratching Post Rope Manila Is Sisal And Manila Rope Nearly The Same Quality For Cat Scratching Furniture?

Is Sisal and Manila Rope nearly the same quality for Cat Scratching Furniture? - cat scratching post rope manila

Hello, I'm building a structure of the large cat scratching post, a house, holes, and 3 high perches incorporated in the development. I have all the poles of 9 / bolts of the structure and scrapers bought 100 feet of sisal rope. To say that an underestimation of the amount of rope we need is a huge understatement. 100 meters I could only make 1 post in full and 3 / 4 'from the other wrapped with sisal, I (2 "x 4" nails use).
Would likely lead to one of Google for a cheap source of sisal, but because the absence of 600 feet (to be safe and their use in another project) costs about $ 65 to $ 75 It cost me $ 10.99 for each 100 meters in Kent.

Well come down to my main question: I found that when you shop online, sisal rope to save me money, but with a ropeIt is almost identical to that of sisal is very cheap. The alternative is called the chord of Manila. I personally have never seen before, and so do not know if it really is almost identical with sisal. Can anyone tell me whether there is a valid sub-categories. the use of sisal?

1 comments:

old cat lady said...

I think every city should have the texture that cats love to sharpen their claws. It is like a tree - as, indeed, is a simple wood stove an excellent old scratching post for some cats. It is probably too late to make a link of this in your design.

Post a Comment