Saturday, February 20, 2010

Locking Rabbit Hutches With A Key For Sale Cheap My Rabbit Will Shake About Every 30 Seconds, Why?

My rabbit will shake about every 30 seconds, why? - locking rabbit hutches with a key for sale cheap

Ok I have a fluffy white rabbit on the side of the road, so I picked it up by showing posters, but no one to my dad wouldnt let me further if he stayed away so I bought a cage and left to run.

Yesterday it rained and jumped on them, running in his cab the line. I checked here and people said that the rain is ok, but locked in your cabin still be sure

Now I have half a sheet of plastic in the cabin, it has not rained, but just incase

Today is not unusual in his cabin HES. but not as straw or hay, that I served in a napkin. it just sits there and all of 30 seconds, so this strange shake.twitch

what's wrong with him? Vets here and really spendingIVE. What can I do or

3 comments:

Miss Kim said...

I think it is fear. They give him time to acclimate to their environment. :)

spudmust... said...

It has rabies. On the run from the break your neck! (see Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Kayla C said...

I think if I saw a wildebeest / wild rabbit beside the road that would take your veterinarian immediately. You may not know what would have rabbits can become very ill. Or they may rabid, and I would not be so close that the rabbit had rabies. When you bring your face to the vet, then you should not take, but if you want to get sick. Take in your own interest, touch, or a wild animal that is very dangerous. Call the vet, that explains what to do. take care and be careful

Post a Comment