Thursday, February 18, 2010

Guitar Pro 5 Mp3 Is There Anyway I Can Convert A Midi File Into An MP3?

Is there anyway I can convert a midi file into an MP3? - guitar pro 5 mp3

I know there are programs for you as a virtual instrument .. but they are not free, it is far away, can I do? or they can be a good people that you do for me, please? :)

I wrote my own songs and now I'm beginning to save, I do not have drums, so I made a folder on the Guitar Pro 5 for all tracks, the guitar (s) of the drums and bass, how can - I get the drums MIDI files into an MP3 file or a file that is compatible with Adobe Audition 1.5?

2 comments:

Anonymou... said...

A simple way is to record during playback.

For Windows XP, you set the data source:
Start-> Run -> sndvol32-R
the stereo mix.

You only need a recorder ...

Perhaps there are programs that do, but I do not know if there are free software ...

Loki said...

Here's a site to convert the file.

Post a Comment