Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Renal Cyst Aspiration Of Renal Cyst In The Middle Aspect Of Kidney?

Aspiration of renal cyst in the middle aspect of kidney? - renal cyst

I have a dull pain in my left kidney .. I realized that if I feel .. I'm urine .. and I am scared now because I do not know if your pain or muscle-related kidney ..

Then I had an ultrasound and found a kidney cyst 1.6x1.7cm apparently through the left kidney ..

But when I searched the web is so small compared to others. About .. 5 cm and me is only 1.6cm

Now I do not know whether the risk of aspiration .. could

I can feel the dull pain is life and what worries me, I have no hematuria .. But I think that sometimes high blood pressure .. I'm only 21 years ..

my pain is to do the cyst? I do not know what I think .. I justwant this strange dull pain from .. more than 2 months ..

2 comments:

huggz said...

Some cysts can cause pain when they are very small cause, depends on where they are. If you cause such pain (I think it's probably a cyst, pain) and then to aspirate it.

rntroubl... said...

Your pain is more than likely that the cyst. I'd be a PT with the same exact case as he was 12 years and his presentation was a dull pain, but her blood pressure was slightly higher than normal. The extraction process is very simple. This is in the radiology department with ultrasound or CT technology (CT) done of high technology. Each technology produces an image on a monitor help to ensure the needle into the cyst, may seek the physician. The site of injection was stunned when the symptoms is the slight burning sensation with the anesthetic drug is injected into the skin.

If left untreated, the risk may be that the cyst is growing and regulate the kidneys, blood pressure, create a HYPertensive environment that can lead to health problems in the line.

The only risk that I know of this procedure is infection at the site of the needle. The risks outweigh the consequences, and what the girl who took care .... I have not heard all visits in exchange for the same thing. Hope this helps. You can contact me via e-mail if you have any further questions.

Post a Comment