Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Cell Phones For What License You Need To Sell Cell Phones In New York?

What license you need to sell cell phones in new york? - new cell phones for

What licenses or permits for the sale of mobile phones in New York City need? I entered the website of New York and have the online questionnaire, which want to run the company and what nobody has shown me Appications VAT ID completed. I have a tax ID and sales have registered my business in New York. I start selling mobile phones and accessories. What do I need?

1 comments:

Helpful Answers said...

My research confirmed what we found. With the tax ID number, I think he is ready to go without additional requirements. It's not as if you sell something like food or a dangerous product that additional licenses are required.

Good luck.

Post a Comment