Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chlamydia And Bruises How Long After Taking An Antibiotic For Chlamydia Should It Take For The Antibiotics To Work?

How long after taking an antibiotic for chlamydia should it take for the antibiotics to work? - chlamydia and bruises

Approximately 2 1 / 2 weeks, I went to the gynecologist for my annual review. A week later I received a call from the nurse, who said that after my pap smear, I was chlamydia, which obviously, I had rented from my ex-girlfriend now. I have an wasa antibiotic azithromycin. I took it for 2 days. The nurse told me that if I thought it might still return for a repeat pap to be in a month. I made an appointment in December, but I wanted to know. How long does it usually take antibiotics to work and how long you should wait pap before returning to the doctor for a repeat?

1 comments:

hunni bee ;-) said...

You have not yet examined cervical-vaginal cytology, whether to check a urine test after 2 weeks in B Suer, simply go to your GP

Post a Comment