Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ceiling Fans India How Much Solar Panels Would Be Needed To Fulfill The Complete Electricity Requirements Of My House?

How much solar panels would be needed to fulfill the complete electricity requirements of my house? - ceiling fans india

I live in India. My house has 5 ceiling fans, 1 TV, 1 refrigerator, 1 dishwasher, 1 electric motor for pumping water, 1 plate, 1 electric heater to heat water, 8 fluorescent tubes, light bulbs 6th Also tell me how much it costs to have installed these solar cells in Indian rupees. So tell me where I can find these characters in India. Thanks

3 comments:

Katie said...

I suggest you do not miss ...

http://earth4energy-manual.com/blog/

Watch the free video review of one of the most popular guides to build your own alternative energy source.

Hope it helps and good luck!

- Katie:)

billruss... said...

Not only solar panels you need. It takes a lot of batteries when the sun is not shining, and you need an inverter to produce 240VAC, and you need a charge controller to the batteries and circuitry necessary to interface the company's free electricity. And it takes 2 or 3 times the amount of solar cells that are normally required for the lid back on.

Convert U.S. dollars (can), it will cost approximately $ 20,000 to $ 50,000 to guess.

.

rightmos... said...

Almost 4 kilowatts of solar cells requires at least the cost of INR 805,374, sorry now, no local suppliers.

Post a Comment